Our committment to your privacy
- We will safeguard, according to strict standards of security and confidentiality, any information our clients share with us. We will give you an opportunity to opt our of receiving information about unrelated products from the Ltd and its subsidiaries, and we will not disclose your information for marketing purposes to unrelated companies unless you agree
- We will limit the collection and use of client information to the minimum we require to deliver superior service to our clients, which includes advising our clients about products, services and other opportunities, and to administer our business.
- We will permit only authorized employees, who are trained in the proper handling of customer information, to have access to that information. Employees who violate our Privacy Commitment will be subject to our normal disciplinary process.
- We will not reveal client information to any external organization unless we have previously informed the client in disclosures or agreements, have been authorized by the client, or are required by law or our regulators.
- We will always maintain control over the confidentiality of our client information. We may, however, facilitate relevant offers from reputable companies. These companies are not permitted to retain any client information unless the client has specifically expressed interest in their products or services.
- We will tell clients in plain language, initially and at least once annually, how they may remove their names from marketing lists. At any time, clients can contact us to remove their names from such lists.
- Whenever we hire other organizations to provide support services, we will require them to conform to our privacy standards and to allow us to audit them for compliance.
- For the purposes of credit reporting, verification and risk management, we will exchange information about our clients with reputable reference sources and clearinghouse services.
- We will not use or share, internally or externally, personally identifiable medical information for any purpose other than the underwriting or administration of a customer’s policy, claim or account, or as disclosed to the client when the information is collected or to which to client consents.
- We will attempt to keep client files complete, up to date and accurate. We will tell our clients how and where to conveniently access their in formation (except when we’re prohibited by law) and how to notify us about errors which we will promptly correct.